- About our School
- Philosophy of School of Government
- Study Concepts and Clusters
- Cluster of Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- Cluster of Negotiation between Administrative Organizations
- Cluster of Global Symbiosis
- Career Information
- Evaluation report
- Political Science Professors
- Law Professors
- Economics Professors
- Practitioner Professors
- Student's Self Introduction
- Syllabus and Offered Courses
- Research Paper
At our school, you can earn academic credits by participating in internships at public offices (such as central government offices, local governments, international organizations, and public departments of private companies) in vacations. In particular, through "Kasumigaseki Internship" held by central government offices for public policy schools in Japan, many students are positively working to build their own career visions.
In order to earn academic credits, after the completion of an internship, you need to satisfy subscribed requirements such as the submission of reports and participation in report meetings, and to obtain the judgment of professors meeting.
* Please visit the internship activity report page to read the experiences and reports of intern students.