- About our School
- Philosophy of School of Government
- Study Concepts and Clusters
- Cluster of Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- Cluster of Negotiation between Administrative Organizations
- Cluster of Global Symbiosis
- Career Information
- Evaluation report
- Political Science Professors
- Law Professors
- Economics Professors
- Practitioner Professors
- Student's Self Introduction
- Syllabus and Offered Courses
- Research Paper
At this school, lectures and seminars are given by researchers who have achieved excellent research performances in the academic fields such as law, political science, economics, and business administration and practitioners who have been actively involved in the front line of public offices such as central government offices, local governments, and international organizations.
In order to earn academic credits, you need to satisfy the subscribed requirements such as a preliminary registration, a formal registration and an oral examination and to obtain the judgment of the professors meeting.
The volume of a research paper shall be 20,000 characters or less in principle. The deadline of the formal registration shall be the last day of September of each academic year, and the deadline of submission shall be the last day of January of each academic year.