- Voluntary Learning by Students
- Voluntary Seminar on Public Policy
- Earthquake Disaster Reconstruction Study Group
- Policy Proposal Seminar POSTUM
- Kyoto Citizens Policy Meeting
- "Public Space" Magazine Editorial Committee
- "Public Space" Magazinee
"Public Space" Magazine
HOME>"Public Space" Magazine
"Public Space" is a magazine edited and issued by students enrolled at this school. It carries articles about what is public policy and problems to be addressed by public sectors, treatises of enrolled students, and essays of professors, and so on. It is interesting to read and full of intellectual stimuli.
In addition, an English discussion seminar is operated by students. English Proficiency and the ability to express opinions and views in English are likely to be essential for those who will lead the Japan's public policies in the future to make their presence felt by the international society. To meet such demand, the opportunities for students to have debates are provided.
To download the latest issue and back numbers, please click the links on the left, or below.