At our school, you can earn academic credits by participating in internships at public offices (such as central government offices, local governments, international organizations, and public departments of private companies) while on vacation. In particular, through the “Kasumigaseki Internship” held by central government offices for public policy schools in Japan, many students are positively working to build their own career visions.

In order to earn academic credits, after the completion of an internship, you need to satisfy subscribed requirements such as the submission of reports and participation in report meetings, and to obtain the judgment of professors you meet with.